Fluidampr viscous torsional dampers are an essential component in building a high performance or high revving 2.0 16V TFSI 06D/06F engine.
We recommend you read our FAQ on Fluidampr technology to understand why this product is right for you.
- Decreased Flywheel & Gearbox clatter (Especially with 02M/02Q gearbox) . Flywheel clatter can be heard when converting from the OEM dual mass flywheel to a single mass flywheel (whether steel or aluminum)
- RPM drop reduction
- Engine Vibration reduction . Extremely critical with impulse wheels bolts coming loose in high horsepower 2.0 8 valve engine
- Sized for an OEM replacement. Does not over drive or under drive the accessories
- Steel construction with Black Zinc plating to combat oxidation
- Depending on the turbocharger set up , gains can be from as low as 3whp/4lb ft of torque to as high as 29whp/40 lb ft of torque
- SFI 18.1 certified
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Fitment: All VR6 engine's
- 1993 - 1998 Volkswagen Passat / Corrado - 2.8 12V VR6 (MK3)
- 1999 - 2005 Volkswagen Golf GTI / Jetta GLI - 2.8 24V VR6 (MK4)
- 2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 - 3.2 24V VR6 (MK4)
- 2005 - 2008 Volkswagen Golf R32 - 3.2 24V VR6 (MK5)
- 2006 - 2017 Volkswagen Passat B6 & B7 - 3.6 24V VR6 (V6 as commonly known)
- 2004+ Porsche Cayenne / Volkswagen Touareg 3.2 24V VR6 (V6)
- 2006+ Porsche Cayenne / Volkswagen Touareg / Audi Q7 3.6 24V VR6 (V6)
- 1999 - 2005 Seat Leon (1M)
- 1996 - 2003 Audi A3 3.2 (8L)
- 2005 - 2010 Audi A3 3.2 (8P)
- 1998 - 2006 Audi TT 3.2 DSG (8N)
- 1999 - 2005 Seat Leon Cupra R (1M)