The Fluidampr viscous torsional damper is an essential component in building a high performance 2.7 Twin Turbo engine.
We recommend you read our FAQ on Fluidampr technology to understand why this product is right for you.
The last 2.7TT to leave the assembly line in Germany was over 10 years ago. By now your Original damper has hairline cracks in the rubber ring which is robbing your engine of horsepower as it is no longer adequate enough to perform the job it was designed to do.
We proudly introduce the worlds first viscous torsional damper for the 2.7 30 Valve twin turbo Audi engine.
- Decreased Flywheel & Gearbox clatter (Especially with the 01E gearbox) . Flywheel clatter can be heard when converting from the OEM dual mass flywheel to a single mass flywheel (whether steel or aluminum)
- RPM drop reduction
- Engine Vibration reduction . Extremely critical with impulse wheels bolts coming loose in high horsepower ABA 8 valve engine’s
- Sized for an OEM replacement at 162mm. Does not over drive or under drive the accessories
- Steel construction with Black Zinc plating to combat oxidation of the elements unlike the OEM unit
- (6) equally spaced M8 x 1.25 threads on a 77mm bolt circle to allow additional parasite drives (dry sump , external wet sump pump drive , etc)
- SFI 18.1 certified
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- 1997 – 2002 B5 Audi S4 – APB Engine Code
- 1999 – 2002 B5 Audi RS4 – ASJ/AZR Engine Code
- 1999 – 2002 C5 Audi A6 – APB Engine Code
- 1999 – 2005 C5 Audi Allroad – ARE / BES / APB / BEL / AJK / AZA Engine Code
- (1) Fluidampr 651211 unit
- (1) Installation instruction booklet
- (8) M8 x 1.25 x 16mm stainless steel socket cap screw
- (8) M8 stainless steel washer
Special notes (Hardware):Install hardware per OEM specifications