Fluidampr viscous torsional dampers are an essential component in building a high performance or high revving 2.0 16V TFSI 06D/06F engine.
We recommend you read our FAQ on Fluidampr technology to understand why this product is right for you.
- Decreased Flywheel & Gearbox clatter (Especially with 02M/02Q gearbox) . Flywheel clatter can be heard when converting from the OEM dual mass flywheel to a single mass flywheel (whether steel or aluminum)
- RPM drop reduction
- Engine Vibration reduction . Extremely critical with impulse wheels bolts coming loose in high horsepower 2.0 8 valve engine
- Sized for an OEM replacement. Does not over drive or under drive the accessories
- Steel construction with Black Zinc plating to combat oxidation
- Depending on the turbocharger set up , gains can be from as low as 3whp/4lb ft of torque to as high as 29whp/40 lb ft of torque
- SFI 18.1 certified
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Fitment: Any vehicle with a 2.0 16V Valve 06D / 06F engine
- 2006+ Audi / Volkswagen w/ 2.0 TFSI engine (This includes Audi 8P TT-S and MK6 VW Golf R)