Fluidampr viscous torsional dampers are an essential component in building a high performance or high revving 2.0 8V 06A/06B engine.
We recommend you read our FAQ on Fluidampr technology to understand why this product is right for you.
- Decreased Flywheel & Gearbox clatter (Especially with 02M/02Q gearbox) . Flywheel clatter can be heard when converting from the OEM dual mass flywheel to a single mass flywheel (whether steel or aluminum)
- RPM drop reduction
- Engine Vibration reduction . Extremely critical with impulse wheels bolts coming loose in high horsepower 2.0 8 valve engine
- Sized for an OEM replacement. Does not over drive or under drive the accessories
- Steel construction with Black Zinc plating to combat oxidation
- Depending on the turbocharger set up , gains can be from as low as 3whp/4lb ft of torque to as high as 29whp/40 lb ft of torque
- SFI 18.1 certified
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Fitment: Any vehicle with a 1.6/1.8/2.0 8 Valve 06A/06B engine
- 1999 - 2005 Volkswagen Golf / Jetta / New Beetle / - 1.8T (MK4)
- 2003 – 2008 Volkswagen Polo (9N3)
- 2001 – 2005 Volkswagen Passat (European Market)
- 1996 - 2003 Audi A3 (8L)
- 1999 - 2005 Seat Leon (1M)
- 2000 – 2006 Audi A4 (B6)
- 2004 – 2008 Audi A4 (B7)
- 1999 - 2002 Seat Ibiza (6K2)
- 1998 - 2006 Scoda Octavia (1U)